2/07/2012

Hallo and olá!

Hello everybody,

my name is Katrin Morlok and I'm the participant for the Portuguese group representing the organization Rato-ADCC. I'm also part of the organization team of the 'viaEUropa' feasability visit and responsible for the administration and logistic stuff.

Actually I'm German and doing a 3-month Leonardo Da Vinci-Traineeship at Rato. I've known the organization for several years now - since I did my European Voluntary Service in 2006/2007 and took part in the development of the Youth Initiative project 'openEUropa' which became a new intervention field for Rato.

Rato - Association for Cultural and Scientific Promotion is a Portuguese organisation without profit intentions whose mission is centred on the stating of the society of information and emerging information and communication technologies.

Rato - ADCC is an open project, dynamic to new wills and ideas, in a democratic enrichment perspective of the organisation. The biggest asset of the Rato - ADCC are people and their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment