2/22/2012

Mino from Italy

Dear friends,

my name is Mino and we will meet very soon in Portugal. In the meanwhile I would like to give some short information about myself and my organization. Link has been created in 2003 and since then we has promoted many projects for youth and youth workers, promoting mobility and European awareness. We know RATO since a long time and we have developpe good cooperation in the last years so we are sure this seminar will be very positive and fruitful.

About me, not so much to say... I am into international youth work since more than 10 years and I am open and curious about knowing new people. Well, in this case, I already know some of you so it would be also very nice to see again people I have met before. Keep in touch and enjoy the seminar!

No comments:

Post a Comment